Hotel Hygiene & Safety at The Sebel Moonee Ponds
At The Sebel Moonee Ponds the health & safety of our guests & staff is of the highest priority.
We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label verified by Clifton represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotels.
For more information on the Accor ALLSAFE label please click here.
During these unprecedented times we have reviewed our procedures and updated them to include items such as:
– Accommodation rooms and floors are rotated with upgraded cleaning procedures implemented.
– Rooms are held over for at least 24 hours before being cleaned.
– Rooms are not allocated to guests unless there is a minimum of 5 days between the previous guest check-out date.
– Reduced entry points to the venue.
– Increased sanitizing of public areas.
– Contact-less engagement including a separate check-in desk and safety shields
– Hand sanitizer available at Reception and in our restaurant for guest use
– Social distancing and hygiene signs located in public areas
– Encouraging all staff & guests in the practice of social distancing and regular washing of hands
– Use of PPE as required IE: face masks and disposable gloves.
**Please note our gym is closed until further notice
These will be in place for as long as deemed necessary and as required by Government legislation.